Each day that we are out of school is instructional time taken out of OUR hands before the AP Exam. Therefore, I would like to offer up a time to meet with me and discuss three topics: your thoughts and notes over the first few scenes in Apocalypse Now, Prose Analysis with Sandra Cisneros's Eleven (I will be handing back your essays), and the first few Chapters within Things Fall Apart (including William Butler Yeats' "The Second Coming").
I would like to encourage you all to meet me tomorrow, February 2nd at the Edmond Library @ 1:30 pm.
Obviously this is not a mandatory meeting or actual CLASS, but for those students that are shooting for a 3,4, or 5 on the AP Exam, time is VERY valuable. I plan on going over certain points of interest within a prompt like Eleven, asking you what you found interesting about Apocalypse Now (associated with theme, etc.), and Things Fall Apart. This will be a group discussion, and I look forward to your input.
If you have not already make plans, please email me back and join me tomorrow.
I will be up at the library even if I have TWO of you show interest.
Let me know.
Regan Killackey
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.