Alright, this is an extra credit opportunity for those students that are willing to read a brief synopsis HERE, enjoy an OSP performance, and come answer a free response Question 3 prompt addressing humor and comedy. Rarely have these been an option on the AP Exam, but Shakespeare will periodically make an appearance (and he's due for an appearance this year or next).
Make sure you save your play bill. I'll have you sign and turn them in.
I DO have to mention that all Sophomore English teachers are inviting the Sophomore class (with their parents) to join us on September 3rd. This is the final performance, and I would love to see all of 3rd hour there on that day. My underclassmen obviously look up to all of you.
You may attend any performance. Please click on the Oklahoma Shakespeare in the Park link for directions, parking, etc.
The shows begin at 8, but I recommend getting there MUCH earlier. There is an intermission, and shows usually end by 10/10:30.
I hope to see you there.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.