Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Supply List for the majority of the year

Since the majority of this class focuses on the AP Literature Exam, you will need to organize your binder in the following Sections: Multiple Choice Prose, Multiple Choice Poetry, Prose Analysis, Poetry Analysis, and overall Novel Handouts sections. You receive portions of past AP Lit. Exams in which we will unravel the mystery of the test and step behind the curtain, so to speak. Therefore, you will gather the knowledge necessary to increase your performance in all areas. I would suggest dividers of some sort. Most materials can be hole-punched, but you may choose to use pocket folders. You make the call on how to get organized. I am hoping to cut down the paper load. *crossing fingers*

You will need a spiral notebook for in-class journaling. Many times you will be asked to quickly respond to portions of prose, poetry, or simply a straightforward prompt.

Yellow highlighter. Black/Blue pens. Pencils.

I will let you know what textbooks to bring to class and when.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.